Cucumber Salad with Mint
(Cacik — Turkey)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients except cucumber; cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir in cucumber.
- Place in serving dish; garnish with additional mint if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Middle Eastern Recipes