Cucumber Salad with Mint
(Cacik — Turkey)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients except cucumber; cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir in cucumber.
- Place in serving dish; garnish with additional mint if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.