Dried Fruit Compote (Khoshaf)
- 1 (8 ounce) package mixed dried fruit
- 3/4 cup dried figs
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut dried fruit and figs into bite-size pieces.
- Heat dried fruit, figs, water and raisins to boiling; reduce heat. Cover
and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in honey and lemon juice.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream and sliced almonds if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Middle Eastern Recipes