Egyptian Feta Cheese Salad
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 12 ounces feta cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mild onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mint sprigs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Score cucumber with tines of fork. Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Crush cheese with fingertips or fork and mix thoroughly with onion, lemon juice
and oil. Season with pepper.
- Drain, rinse and slice cucumbers.
- Combine with cheese mixture.
- Place in shallow serving dish and decorate with mint sprigs.
- Chill about 30 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Middle Eastern Recipes