Egyptian Feta Cheese Salad
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 12 ounces feta cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mild onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mint sprigs
- Score cucumber with tines of fork. Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Crush cheese with fingertips or fork and mix thoroughly with onion, lemon juice
and oil. Season with pepper.
- Drain, rinse and slice cucumbers.
- Combine with cheese mixture.
- Place in shallow serving dish and decorate with mint sprigs.
- Chill about 30 minutes before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.