Fish with Cumin Paste
- 1 1/2 pounds scrod or red snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, cut
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces. Place fish in ungreased 13
x 9-inch baking dish.
- Place remaining ingredients except cilantro in blender container. Cover and blend
on high speed, scraping sides of blender occasionally, until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Spread mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F until fish flakes
easily with fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.