Fresh Herb and Tomato Salad
(Sabzi Khordan — Iran)
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 scallions (with tops), sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Plain yogurt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Arrange tomatoes on serving platter.
- Mix remaining ingredients except cheese
and yogurt; sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese over herbs.
- Serve with yogurt.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Middle Eastern Recipes