(Green Beans — Armenian)
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 pounds lamb chops, salted
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1/2 onions, slivered
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 pounds fresh green beans (cut French-style)
- 25 ounces beef broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook garlic, lamb chops and water in a big pot very slowly until water is evaporated.
- Add margarine and onions and cook until onions are transparent.
- Add tomato sauce
and green beans and cook slowly for 20 minutes.
- Add beef broth and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Middle Eastern Recipes