Israeli Coffee Chicken
- 1 large broiler-fryer chicken, cut-up
- 3/4 cup coffee
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Mix liquids and sugar, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes to
- Pour over chicken in shallow baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F, uncovered,
for 1 hour. Baste during baking.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.