Mahsi (Middle Eastern Stuffed Peppers)
- 4 to 6 peppers, topped and cored
- 1/2 pound ground beef and pork
- 1 onion, chopped
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Dill to taste
- Brown meat with onion and garlic powder in skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Fill peppers with mixture until fully stuffed.
- Place in baking dish; add water to 1/4-inch depth.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.