- 3 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box instant vanilla or lemon pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can blackberries, drained
- Heat oven to 225 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Trace
six 3 1/2-inch circles on paper. Set aside.
- Combine egg whites, cream of tartar and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl,
Beat a high speed of electric mixer until soft peaks begin to form. Add sugar, 1
tablespoon at a time, while beating at high speed. Beat until mixture is thick and
- Spread about 1/2 cup meringue mixture over each circle on prepared baking sheet,
mounding slightly around edges. Bake for 2 hours. Turn oven off (DO NOT OPEN DOOR).
Let meringues stand in oven for 1 hour. Remove meringues from oven and cool to room
temperature. Set aside.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a 4-cup measure. Stir well with whisk to combine.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Carefully peel paper from meringues. Place meringues on a serving platter. Spoon
1/4 cup pudding into each meringue. Top evenly with blackberries.
Yields 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.