- Individual steaks, 1/2-inch thick or less
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pineapple slices
- 1 large can mushrooms
- Prick both sides of each steak well with a fork, then marinate for 24 to 36 hours
in a marinade made by soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- Simmer steaks on a low fire for 10 minutes in the marinade. Remove them and place
steaks in a 350 degree F oven for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness of meat.
Three minutes before removing steaks, place a pineapple slice on each.
- To make gravy, slowly sauté a large can of mushrooms in butter. While doing so,
boil down the sauce used for the marinade to make a gravy. Combine mushrooms and
reduced marinade sauce.
- Serve individual steaks with the pineapple on top, over which has been poured
a generous amount of gravy.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.