- 2 cups (4 sticks) butter or margarine
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 pounds all-purpose flour
- 10 teaspoons baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, coconut milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
Add flour and baking powder to the mixture. Mix until it is easier to handle, then
roll it out, and cut into squares.
- Put squares onto a cookie sheet and bake until
they are brown on both sides.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.