- About 36 young taro leaves
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 6 wilted banana leaves
- 6 breadfruit leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Add onions to coconut cream. Add curry, if desired. Salt to taste.
- Take about six taro leaves and form into a cup. Pour 1/2 cup of the coconut cream mixture into
the taro leaf cup. Wrap with banana leaf, then wrap again with breadfruit leaf.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.