Sweet Rice Flour Cakes (Espasol)
- 4 cups sweet rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Toast the sweet rice flour on a cookie sheet.
- Bring sugar, coconut milk and salt to a boil.
- Add 3 cups toasted sweet rice flour.
Mix well and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and transfer
to board well sprinkled with some of the reserved sweet rice flour.
- With a rolling pin, flatten to about 1/4 inch and cut into diamonds.
- Roll in the remaining rice flour.
Yield: 15 to 20 cakes