- 1 cup tamarind pulp with seeds
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups cooked camote, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup syrup (1 cup sugar
to 1/2 cup water)
- Yellow cellophane for wrapping
- Mix all ingredients on a thick pan and cook over medium heat. Stir continuously
while cooking. Cook until it becomes thick and sticky.
- Let cool.
- Shape into desired size balls, then roll in granulated sugar.
- Wrap in cellophane.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.