- 1 package lumpia wrappers
- 5 medium bananas
- 1 can or jar jackfruit, drained
- 1 jar grated young coconut, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon brown sugar for each
- Cut banana in half, and cut each half into 3 pieces.
- Place on top of lumpia wrapper
and top with 2 or 3 thin strips of jackfruit (to cover length of banana).
- Top jackfruit
- Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of sugar over top of fruit.
- Roll into shape
of eggroll and fry in canola oil until golden brown on each side. (Turon can be
frozen and fried as desired.)
Yield: 30 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.