- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mung bean (mungo) sprouts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 2/3 cups shrimp
- 2 green onions, finely cut
- 12 shrimp
* Take the heads out and crush in 1 2/3 cups water.
- Mix flour, egg, shrimp juice, baking powder, garlic and salt.
- Blanch the mung
bean sprouts and shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat oil for frying.
- When oil is hot enough, take the mixture and fry it in the
shape of pancakes. The ukoy will be done when the outside is brown and crispy.
with a sauce made with vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic.