Danish Berry Pudding (Rodgrod)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Slivered almonds
- Puree berries in blender or press through sieve.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in saucepan.
- Gradually stir in water; add puree. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
- Pour into dessert dishes or serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with almonds; serve with half and half if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.