Danish Berry Pudding (Rodgrod)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Slivered almonds
- Puree berries in blender or press through sieve.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in saucepan.
- Gradually stir in water; add puree. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
- Pour into dessert dishes or serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with almonds; serve with half and half if desired.