Danish Fruit Pudding
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Clean berries and rinse in a colander. Drain well.
- Mash with sugar and bring to a quick boil.
- Thin cornstarch with water and pour into hot strawberries, stirring
constantly. Bring to another quick boil and remove from heat.
- Pour into a bowl and
chill. (Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons sugar on top to keep surface soft.)
- Serve cold with table cream.
>> INTERNATIONAL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.