Danish Pickled Cucumbers
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Minced dill weed or parsley
- Place cucumbers in non-reactive bowl.
- Mix vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper;
pour over cucumbers.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
- Drain; sprinkle with dill weed.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.