Fresh Mushroom Salad
(Sienisalaatti — Finland)
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/4 cup whipping cream or half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Heat 1 inch salted water, using 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water, to boiling.
- Add mushrooms. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 1 minute.
- Drain and chill.
- Add chives.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Pour over mushrooms and chives; toss.
- Serve in lettuce cups if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
>> INTERNATIONAL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.