Fruit and Cabbage Salad
- 2 oranges, pared and sectioned
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Place oranges, apples, cabbage and grapes in bowl.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled bowl until stiff.
- Fold whipped cream, sugar, lemon juice and salt into mayonnaise.
Stir into fruit mixture.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.