(Ovnsstekt Torsk med Sitron — Norway)
Serve with warm crusty bread.
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
- Mix butter and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
- Dip fish into butter mixture;
coat fish with flour mixture.
- Place fish in ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Pour remaining butter mixture
over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F until fish flakes
easily with fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.