Norwegian Spaghetti Salad
- 1(8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen
peas and carrots
- 1/2 pound cooked salad or cocktail shrimp
Dill Caper Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Salad: Break spaghetti in half. Cook until tender.
- Rinse and drain. Chill.
- Rinse peas and carrots under hot water until defrosted. Drain. chill.
- Mix pasta, peas and carrots and dressing.
- Garnish with shrimp and parsley.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.