Norwegian Spaghetti Salad
- 1(8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 pound cooked salad or cocktail shrimp
Dill Caper Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Salad: Break spaghetti in half. Cook until tender.
- Rinse and drain. Chill.
- Rinse peas and carrots under hot water until defrosted. Drain. chill.
- Mix pasta, peas and carrots and dressing.
- Garnish with shrimp and parsley.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.