Sardine Paste (Norway)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2
teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) tins boneless,
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Capers (for garnish)
- Parsley, for garnish
- Cream together first 5 ingredients.
- Drain and mash sardines. Beat into cheese
mixture with parsley and pepper sauce.
- Form into a mound and garnish with capers
and chopped parsley.
- Serve with toast fingers or thinly sliced bread.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.