Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (4 ounce) chunk smoked salmon, flaked
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped dill weed
- 4 slices toast
- Lemon slices
- Dill weed
- Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot and bubbly; cook and
stir salmon 1 minute.
- Beat eggs, water and pepper; pour into skillet. Cook uncovered over low heat,
stirring occasionally, until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist, 3 to
- Sprinkle with snipped dill weed.
- Serve eggs on toast; garnish with lemon slices and dill weed.