Baked Fish, Spanish Style
- 1 1/2 pounds fish steaks or fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1 medium tomato,
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 clove
garlic, finely chopped
- Lemon wedges
- If fish pieces are large, cut into serving pieces. Arrange fish in ungreased
8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
- Top with green
pepper rings and tomato and onion slices.
- Mix lemon juice, oil and garlic; pour
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until fish flakes easily with fork, 10 to 15 minutes longer.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
Yield: 6 servings