Candied Walnuts with Cream
(Nueces Caramelizadas con Nata - Spain)
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cook walnuts and 1/3 cup sugar in skillet over low heat, stirring constantly,
until sugar is melted and walnuts are coated.
- Immediately pour mixture onto aluminum
foil-covered cookie sheet; carefully spread in single layer. Cool; break apart.
- Store at room temperature.
- Beat remaining ingredients in chilled bowl until stiff.
- Spoon whipped cream into 6 goblets or dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle with sugar-coated nuts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.