Classic Spanish Omelet
- 2 medium-size raw potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes in oil, turning often until tender but not brown.
- Remove from the oil, then drain on absorbent paper; cool to room temperature.
- Drain any surplus oil from skillet, leaving just a film.
- Reheat skillet.
- Combine beaten eggs, salt, pepper and potatoes.
- Pour into the hot skillet, lifting the edges frequently until the omelet is browned on the bottom.
- Turn and brown the other side.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.