Sauteed Artichoke Hearts
(Alcachofas Salteadas con Jamon)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto or Serrano ham
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely-ground pepper
- Minced parsley
- Cut artichoke hearts into halves.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot. Cook and stir artichoke hearts and prosciutto
in oil over medium heat until hot and hearts are light golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in pepper. Sprinkle with parsley.
Yield: 3 or 4 servings