The signature dish of the Spanish city of Valencia, paella brings together the most tender rice, the richest of stock and the freshest of seafood and chicken. Kissed by a few threads of saffron this Savory Paella will bring Valencia to your table.
- 1 (40 ounce) package EASY EXPRESS® Skillets Savory Chicken & Rice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 pound fully cooked, cleaned medium-sized shrimp
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- Heat olive oil in deep 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook until aromatic.
- Add Savory Chicken & Rice, saffron and red pepper; prepare according to package instructions.
- Add shrimp and tomatoes; cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until hot.
Prep: 7 min | Cook: 20 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com