Bean Sprouts with Tomatoes (Thailand)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red chile pepper, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons soy bean paste
- 4 tablespoons green onions,
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 4 cups
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic and bean paste for 1 minute.
the onion, bean sprouts, chili and tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with green onions and cilantro.
- Serve hot.
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark.