Beef and Bean Sprouts with Noodles
- 1kg rump steak
- 500g rice vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
cup roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lettuce
- 1 cup (100g) bean sprouts,
- Add vermicelli to large pan of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes while steak
is cooking; drain well.
- Trim excess fat from steak; cut steak into thin strips.
- Heat oil in wok, add steak, onions, garlic and pepper, stir fry until steak is
- Add fish sauce, stir fry 1 minute.
- Sprinkle peanuts over steak.
- Serve with noodles, lettuce, bean sprouts.
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark.