(Pan Seared Fish)
- 1/3 pound halibut fillet
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup green beans (or vegetable of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chile pepper
- Put the 1/2 cup of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan and cook over high heat.
Turn down heat to medium and place fish into the pan. Cook for about 4 minutes,
then turn the fish and cook for another 3 minutes. Steam green beans (or stir-fry vegetables).
- Mix the fish sauce with lime juice and chile pepper for dipping.
- Garnish with sliced lemon, green pepper, red pepper and cilantro.
Source: Show Me St. Louis
Thanks to chefs at the Market and Little Saigon Cafe.