Thai Shrimp Curry
- 1 1/2 cups College Inn® Culinary Broth Thai Coconut Curry
- 1 tablespoons vegetable
- 1/2 pound shrimp (large) shelled and deveined
- 1 box frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoons red pepper; red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry
- Dissolve cornstarch in broth; add red pepper flakes. Add to skillet.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Serve over noodles or rice and garnish with fresh
basil and cilantro, if desired.
Prep Time: 6 min | Cook Time: 6 min
Total Time: 12 min | Makes: 2 Servings
Recipe and photograph courtesy of College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation.