Thai Stuffed Omelets
- 1/2 cup ground pork
- 2 tablespoons chopped green beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced cooked carrots
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 to 3 drops Maggi sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon MSG (Accent)
- In wok or saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add pork, garlic salt and MSG. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add green beans, onions and carrots, tossing lightly.
- Add sugar, Maggi sauce and dash of pepper.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Pour enough oil into skillet to cover bottom.
- Lightly beat eggs with milk. Pour in 1/2 the egg mixture and spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 of pork mixture.
- Fold over 1/2 of the omelet to cover the pork mixture.
Makes 2 omelets.