Thai Sweet-Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves pickled garlic, sliced
- 3 or 4 dry Guajillo chiles
- Soak dry chiles in hot water until soft, seeded.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Cool the sauce and blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce through a strainer.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 8/27/2001 7:58 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thai and Vietnamese Recipes