Thai Sweet Garlicky Cauliflower
with Red Pepper Strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped garlic
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 small onion, sliced vertically into crescents
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat. The oil is hot enough when a piece of garlic
sizzles when placed into the oil.
- Add in all the garlic and stir fry for about 15 seconds.
- Add in the cauliflower.
- Add in the water, then cover. Steam for 30 seconds
then uncover and allow the water to evaporate without stirring.
- When the pan is almost dry and the cauliflower is tender, add the onion, bell
peppers, soy sauce and sugar. Stir to combine and add salt if necessary.