A.1. Steak House Wraps
- 1/2 cup A.1. Roasted Garlic Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) beef top round steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 8 TACO BELL Home ORIGINALS Flour Tortillas
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Mix steak sauce, onion and hot pepper sauce. Remove 1/3 cup of the steak sauce
mixture; set aside for later use.
- Grill steak 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until steak is cooked through, turning
and brushing occasionally with the remaining steak sauce mixture. Cut steak across
the grain into thin strips.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add peppers; cook and stir 3 to
4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in reserved 1/3 cup steak sauce mixture and
the steak strips. Spoon steak mixture evenly over tortillas, using about 1 cup of
the steak mixture for each tortilla; roll up.
Makes 8 servings, 1 wrap each.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes