- 1 (6 ounce) container avocado dip
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 6 (8-inch) tortillas
- 8 ounces cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Combine dip and cream cheese. Spread each tortilla within 1/2-inch of edge of
- Arrange meat, lettuce, cheese and sprouts.
- Wrap tortilla.
- Serve with red onions on side.
Yield: 6 sandwiches
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.