Asian Pork Wraps
- Cooked roast pork, slivered, orcooked crumbled ground pork
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 flour tortillas
- Carrot, grated
- Green onions, chopped
- Bean sprouts
- Make a sauce of hoisin sauce, orange juice concentrate and soy sauce. Spread
- Add pork, carrot, green onions and bean sprouts in a row down the center of each
tortillas. Leaving tortilla flat, heat each tortilla for 25 seconds on HIGH in the
- To serve, fold in the bottom of the tortilla, and wrap edges around filling.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.