Asian Pork Wraps
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cooked roast pork, slivered, orcooked crumbled ground pork
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 flour tortillas
- Carrot, grated
- Green onions, chopped
- Bean sprouts
- Make a sauce of hoisin sauce, orange juice concentrate and soy sauce. Spread
- Add pork, carrot, green onions and bean sprouts in a row down the center of each
tortillas. Leaving tortilla flat, heat each tortilla for 25 seconds on HIGH in the
- To serve, fold in the bottom of the tortilla, and wrap edges around filling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes