Bacon and Egg Wraps
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Salsa (optional)
- In a nonstick skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables in the
skillet. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until
the eggs are completely set. Spoon 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; fold sides over filling.
- Serve with salsa if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.