Bacon and Egg Wraps
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Salsa (optional)
- In a nonstick skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables in the skillet. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Spoon 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; fold sides over filling.
- Serve with salsa if desired.