Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado Wraps
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat for
10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Warm tortillas in microwave oven for 30 to 45 seconds, or until soft.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing down the center of each tortilla.
Layer crumbled bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce over the dressing.
- Roll the tortilla around the other ingredients.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.