Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado Wraps
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat for
10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Warm tortillas in microwave oven for 30 to 45 seconds, or until soft.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing down the center of each tortilla.
Layer crumbled bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce over the dressing.
- Roll the tortilla around the other ingredients.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes