Barbecue Beef Crescents
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent dough
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 slices American cheese
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Stir in barbecue sauce.
- On ungreased cookie
sheet, arrange crescents as 4 long rectangles. Press edges and perforations together.
Spread meat mixture lengthwise in a 4-inch wide strip down the center of crescent
dough. Top meat mixture with cheese. Cover with crescent. Pinch to close off. Sprinkle
with sesame seed.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.