Barbecue Beef Crescents
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent dough
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 slices American cheese
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Stir in barbecue sauce.
- On ungreased cookie
sheet, arrange crescents as 4 long rectangles. Press edges and perforations together.
Spread meat mixture lengthwise in a 4-inch wide strip down the center of crescent
dough. Top meat mixture with cheese. Cover with crescent. Pinch to close off. Sprinkle
with sesame seed.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes