Beef Philly Wraps
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Large flour tortillas
- 3/4 to 1 pound deli cooked beef, sliced thin
- Blend together cream cheese, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, Cheddar cheese
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over entire surface of flour tortilla.
- Place five or six thin slices of beef on half of the tortilla, then roll up.
- Cut in half on the diagonal.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.