Beef Philly Wraps
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Large flour tortillas
- 3/4 to 1 pound deli cooked beef, sliced thin
- Blend together cream cheese, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, Cheddar cheese
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over entire surface of flour tortilla.
- Place five or six thin slices of beef on half of the tortilla, then roll up.
- Cut in half on the diagonal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes