Bratwurst Lasagna Wraps
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound bratwurst
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and drain lasagna noodles.
- Divide bratwurst into six pieces. Split bratwurst lengthwise and stuff with half a slice
of mozzarella cheese. Wrap each piece in a noodle.
- Place in a casserole dish and cover with spaghetti sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Source: Sheboygan Bratwurst Company
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.