Bratwurst Lasagna Wraps
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound bratwurst
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and drain lasagna noodles.
- Divide bratwurst into six pieces. Split bratwurst
lengthwise and stuff with half a slice of mozzarella cheese. Wrap each piece in
- Place in a casserole dish and cover with spaghetti sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Source: Sheboygan Bratwurst Company
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes