Buffalo Blue Cheese Roll-Up Sandwiches
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas (red or green)
- 1/2 bag Foster Farms Buffalo Style strips
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 12 slices cucumber
- Cook Foster Farms Buffalo Strips according to directions on package. Cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, mix together coleslaw and dressing.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, lay tortilla down on cutting board and arrange one cup of coleslaw mixture in a circle on top of it, keeping mixture 1 inch from edge.
- Arrange 1 to 1 1/2 pieces of chicken across the center in a single line. Arrange 3 cucumber slices alongside chicken.
- Working with the end closest to you, roll up like a burrito, folding the ends in as you go.
- Place seam-side down. Slice on the diagonal and serve.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 20 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: