Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Blend two prepared sauces and tender shredded chicken for this flavorful filling.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (from 12-ounce jar)
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas)
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- In 1 1/2-quart slow cooker, place chicken; sprinkle with salt.
- Cover; cook for 6 to 7 hours (if slow cooker has heat settings, use LOW).
- With slotted spoon, remove chicken from slow cooker and place on cutting board;
discard liquid in slow cooker. In slow cooker, mix buffalo wing sauce and 1/4 cup
of the ranch dressing. With 2 forks, shred chicken. Return chicken to slow cooker;
stir gently to mix with sauce.
- To serve, spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon remaining ranch dressing; top
each with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture and about 1/3 cup lettuce. Roll up tortilla;
secure with wooden picks.
Prep time 20 Min | Servings 8
Serve this sandwich with blue
cheese dressing in place of the ranch dressing, if desired.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Sandwich) Calories 450 (Calories from
Fat 220), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg; Sodium
940mg; Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 27g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4.00%; Vitamin C 2.00%; Calcium 10.00%; Iron
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 3 Lean Meat; 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes