Cajun Chicken and Pepper wraps, savory
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice mix
- 4 large cheese-flavored flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup
herb and garlic cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cut chicken crosswise into 1/4 inch thick strips, place in a bowl. Add peppers,
Cajun spice mix and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss to coat.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium high heat, cook chicken
mixture, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are tender
crisp and chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile spread tortillas evenly with cream cheese.
- Divide chicken mixture among
tortillas, leaving 2-inch border at bottom. Fold bottom then sides over filling.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.