Cajun Chicken and Pepper Wraps
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice mix
- 4 large cheese-flavored flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup herb and garlic cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cut chicken crosswise into 1/4 inch thick strips, place in a bowl. Add peppers,
Cajun spice mix and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss to coat.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium high heat, cook chicken
mixture, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are tender crisp and chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile spread tortillas evenly with cream cheese.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas, leaving 2-inch border at bottom. Fold
bottom then sides over filling.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.