Canned Salmon or Tuna Turnovers
Variation: Make canned salmon mixture as directed,
omitting cream cheese. Cut 4 square slices of muenster or Monterey jack cheese in
half diagonally to make 8 triangles (slightly smaller than dough). Place a cheese
triangle on 8 pieces of dough. Top with salmon mixture. Finish as directed.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 to 4 ounce light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerator crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls total)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine canned salmon, onions, cheeses, mustard, lemon juice and dill; stir until
- Unroll dough; separate into triangles. Divide filling among 8 triangles (about
3 tablespoons filling each); spread filling leaving a 1/4-inch border of dough around edges.
- Cover each filled triangle with a remaining triangle of dough. Press edges of
triangles with a fork to tightly seal turnovers.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets; bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.