Cashew Chicken-Avocado Wraps
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) deli-roasted chicken
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste*
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Remove bones from chicken and coarsely chop meat. Stir together mayonnaise, basil,
lime juice and chili-garlic paste until blended. Stir in chicken.
- Place chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Top evenly with avocado
slices, cashews and lettuce. Roll up and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Chill for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
Makes 4 servings.
* Chili-garlic paste is available in Oriental markets.
Source: Southern Living Cooking School
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes