Cashew Chicken-Avocado Wraps
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) deli-roasted chicken
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste*
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Remove bones from chicken and coarsely chop meat. Stir together mayonnaise, basil,
lime juice and chili-garlic paste until blended. Stir in chicken.
- Place chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Top evenly with avocado
slices, cashews and lettuce. Roll up and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
Makes 4 servings.
* Chili-garlic paste is available in Oriental markets.
Source: Southern Living Cooking School